Looking for a job? Here are the latest opportunities in Thanet
Advertising Sales Assistant
Brightside Publishing is a growing hyperlocal publishing company who produce positive and inspiring seasonal titles in five East Kent coastal towns. Our expanding portfolio of titles has led to an exciting opportunity for someone new to join our team.
This is a part-time, flexible, self employed role, that will suit someone who is confident and proactive about contacting local businesses to talk about advertising in our magazines.
Expected hours 30 - 40 per month
Hourly rate £12.50 per hour
Commission also available after threshold of advertising sales is reached
- confident and friendly
- well organised
- works efficiently
- interested in publishing/ marketing
- able to work independently from home and in Margate/ Ramsgate on team working days
- happy to contact people having not been previously contacted
- good local knowlege of Thanet, Deal and Whitstable will be beneficial
- own laptop
- own phone to use for calls
- ability to use word/ excel
- access to internet / google drive
If you are interested in this role please contact email@example.com and explain why you think you would be a good fit for the company and the role and send over an up to date CV
Have you got a job to advertise?